How to get Android 9 Pie and One UI on your Galaxy S9, S9+ or Note 9
- Download the Samsung+ app from Google Play.
- Open Samsung+, sign in with your Samsung Account, and accept the two following permissions.
- If the Android 9 Pie beta is open, you’ll see a “notice” in the “home” tab to join the “One UI Beta Program.”
- Tap the Beta Program notice, then tap Register button and accept any extra terms thereafter.
- To check if the update is pushed to your phone, go to Settings then Software update and Download updates manually.
Galaxy Note 9: